Awareness..

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
image.jpgimage.jpgJust in case if some aren't on IG. Prayers for this family.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
poor little guy... rest in peace

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh how devastated they must be! Very sad.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
A lion?! OMG. where are they located. Bless that poor family, and sweet Charly. Ugh, my heart is broken. I hope he's running free up there with all our other bullies who have left us way to early.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
How terrible. Although I understand that the family must be devastated, I'm amazed how anyone can leave a family dog outside unattended with wildlife like that around? An EB is not exactly a working breed like the Anatolian Shepherd or Dogo Argentino, which probably would have been able to fend off that kind of intruder.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh no how terrible, and sad. Where did they live? This is just a reminder that our bullies and other pets are vulnerable and should not be left alone, especially if there is wildlife around here you live, but there are so many other dangers such as a high risk of dog napping, dog poisoning, other dog attacks, dogs escaping from their yards and getting lost, stolen or hit by a car, bei g exposed to the elements such as heat, cold or rain, which these sensitive guys don't tolerate, and they can be in trouble with over heating or breathing problems really quick, or they can swallow an object and choke, or be bitten by things such as snakes, insects, bees or ants, which can cause allergic reactions really fast as well. Please keep your babies close and font leave them unattended. These guys are not outdoor dogs, they need air conditioning in heat, and they can't run for long periods of time, so are vulnerable to predators because they can't outrun other animals, plus they are very loving and trusting so are also vulnerable to strangers, as they would go home with anyone who gave them attention or a treat.
it only takes an eyeblink for things to happen, you wouldn't leave a child or a baby unattended or unprotected, so please treat your fur babies the same, because they are part of our families as well.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Oh no how terrible, and sad. Where did they live? This is just a reminder that our bullies and other pets are vulnerable and should not be left alone, especially if there is wildlife around here you live, but there are so many other dangers such as a high risk of dog napping, dog poisoning, other dog attacks, dogs escaping from their yards and getting lost, stolen or hit by a car, bei g exposed to the elements such as heat, cold or rain, which these sensitive guys don't tolerate, and they can be in trouble with over heating or breathing problems really quick, or they can swallow an object and choke, or be bitten by things such as snakes, insects, bees or ants, which can cause allergic reactions really fast as well. Please keep your babies close and font leave them unattended. These guys are not outdoor dogs, they need air conditioning in heat, and they can't run for long periods of time, so are vulnerable to predators because they can't outrun other animals, plus they are very loving and trusting so are also vulnerable to strangers, as they would go home with anyone who gave them attention or a treat.

Yes and to add to this, my bulldog is a "watchdog" If there is an intruder in the house, my bulldog will watch him take everything. My dog is friendly to everyone which is common I guess.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
😥 running free in heaven 😇

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
How terrible. Although I understand that the family must be devastated, I'm amazed how anyone can leave a family dog outside unattended with wildlife like that around? An EB is not exactly a working breed like the Anatolian Shepherd or Dogo Argentino, which probably would have been able to fend off that kind of intruder.

Couldn't have said it better mysel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.