female sprayed

3911jamie

Apr 1, 2015
Country
scotland
Bulldog(s) Names
poppy
hi there i am new to the form i have got a bull dog her name is poppy we only got her couple off months ago and a friend off the family wos looking for a loving home for her and i have all ways wonted one to so we have took her she is fitted in great ..only thing is she has had 3 litters off puppys and i wos looking to see about getting her sprayed but wosent sure if she is to old as he is about 6ish and i don't won't to chance losing her so just looking to see what you guys think thanks jamie

ps sorry about spelling

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! No worries about the spelling… do you have a good bully vet?!! 6 is a little old, but there is always the risk of her getting a pyometra which can be fatal if not caught early on.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN

agree with Tracey... 6 is a little old for spay, but the other health risks may out weight not doing it. Find a really good vet that has Bulldog knowledge and have a good discussion about getting the procedure done

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and Welcome to EBN. Thank You for rescuing Poppy. I love her name, so cute. I agree with the great advice Tracey and Christine have given you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.