A huge thank you!!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
For those that are making sure we get photos and videos of your bullies, I must say THANK YOU!!!! I know we are all busy and it does take some effort to get videos and pictures uploaded to share.

I can't tell you how much it is appreciated and it is truly a highlight of my day to see your bullies growing up and doing silly stuff. It is all very entertaining, even if they just sit there. :bully:

I know I am guilty of posting random nonsense and just pictures that may not be interesting to others but hey I like to show off my little guy and you never know who you will cheer up that day. :D

Thank you everyone!! :up:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
It's funny, after I read a thread you posted a bit ago with a plea for more videos I actually got on the ball and posted some LOL. I try to remember to do it often but like you said and know, we all get busy. Plus I couldn't possibly deprive you all from my uber handsome Samson :luv:

Oh and I thank you all too, I love all your bullys and seeing/watching all their pictures/videos!

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] we couldn't do without a Samson concert!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I agree! I don't post many pics because I'm sick of them all coming out sideways! But I sure love seeing everyone else's! [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION]: I feel your pain, believe me!! I joined in July and I think it was Oct. or so before I could get a picture in a post. That was only because a couple members literally talked me thru it and I FINALLY got it figured out.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have to say....Yep, I like 'em too!

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Most defenitely agreed! Pictures on here have made my day quite a few times over since joining. I realize I haven't been too much of a chatty cathy here, but when I have a rough day I know I'm guaranteed a smile on here. I am near biting my nails waiting to get home and get my little guy, and seeing all of your bullies has become my form of EB Therapy... lol.

Example; today, I woke up 4 times throughout the night because the wind was knocking our tent around like crazy. I finally get out of bed when my alarm sounds, put on my shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes just so I can go to the porta-john. Realize that it wasn't just a sand storm, it brought snow with it. :mad: So now, I get completely dressed, RUN to the porta-john lol, run to the shower and realize the water ran out. Great, so I run to the water bottle pile, shower with freezing water bottles, shave with cold water bottles and walk to work about 1/2 mile away in a sand/ snow storm. Needless to say, I was a little grumpy and there was no coffee!!! I sit down, start looking at EBN and see a picture of someone's bulldog running away with their shovel while the were shoveling snow. I about had a heart attack laughing my head off and my day has now been completely turned around!

You guys rock!

L

Lucy-licious

That is about the best reason for me to start taking more pictures of Lucy and posting to the site.
My husband is the deemed photographer in the house he takes some good ones IMO :)
Me i'm not so good but i will start to carry my camera more often and try my best to grab some of her antics on film.
I smile and laugh at everyones bullies so often and my son is also a secret addict checking out the puppies when i put my I-pad down.
[MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION] you are right a bully can turn a bad day good in a matter of seconds i'm so happy ur mood changed today :) surely a Happy soldier is a safer soldier xxxxx

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i agree, i love oogling at the bully pics and vids! thanks for sharing!!!! :D

also, [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION] - have you tried using the basic paint program that are on most computers? if you have the paint program then pull up your image, go to image tab, flip/rotate and you can turn your photo by selecting 'rotate by angle' and starting with the 90 degrees it will turn it to the right until you have your image upright. sorry, if you don't have this...i've just seen you mention your sideways pics a few times. :whistle:

Wolfjen50

Jan 18, 2011
Okaloosa county
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I completely agree!!!! :up:

If I am having a bad day, I come here and look around at those wrinkly faces and it makes me feel better..................:p

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 117

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.