Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15

Thread: Fromm

  1. #1
    Bulldog Vet in Training 2bulldogsstuff's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    1,270
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Logan and Brett
    Likes (Received)
    722

    Default Fromm

    His Fromm beef frittata just got delivered. Trying the 4 lb first and see how he reacts to it. He isn't a fan of TOTW.

  2. Likes bullmama liked this post
  3. #2
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,125
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11468

    Default Re: Fromm

    good luck!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  4. Likes dolphin liked this post
  5. #3
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    harveyspecter's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Yorba Linda (The OC), California
    Posts
    4,890
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3552

    Default Re: Fromm

    Quote Originally Posted by USCgirl81 View Post
    His Fromm beef frittata just got delivered. Trying the 4 lb first and see how he reacts to it. He isn't a fan of TOTW.
    goodluck to Brett
    Hug your bully today

  6. #4
    Bulldog Vet in Training 2bulldogsstuff's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    1,270
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Logan and Brett
    Likes (Received)
    722

    Default Re: Fromm

    Thank you! He's been soooo picky when it comes to food..with TOTW he won't eat it unless I put a hard boiled egg with it.

  7. #5
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,361
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2310
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Fromm

    Hope he likes it!!! I think the beef is one of their best ones.

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  8. #6
    Newbie Cassius's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    18
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cassius
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Default Re: Fromm

    How old is Brett? I'm still feeding my pup the Fromm puppy but eventually want to switch him to the Beef Frittata as well.

  9. Likes bullmama liked this post
  10. #7
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vikinggirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Burlington, ON Canada
    Posts
    9,636
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)
    2118

    Default Re: Fromm

    Quote Originally Posted by USCgirl81 View Post
    His Fromm beef frittata just got delivered. Trying the 4 lb first and see how he reacts to it. He isn't a fan of TOTW.
    We also feed our guys Fromm's, we feed Lamb and Lentil. When switching foods it's best to do a slow transition ober 2 weeks to avoid tummy issues and diarrhea. Start with 2/3 of the old food mixed with 1/3 of the new food for 3 or 4 days, then mix 1/2 of the old food with 1/2 of the new food, for a few days, and then mix 1/3 of the old food with 2/3 of the new food, and finally all new food. You don't need to do a slow transition with the Fromm's foods, they are all Interchangeable and can be switched with each other.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

  11. Likes dolphin liked this post
  12. #8
    Dog Park Attendant
    Real Name
    Madie (Maydee)
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    423
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)
    330

    Default Re: Fromm

    Just picked up a bag of lamb and lentil yesterday! They gave me samples of beef frittata as well. Transition started tonight

    really hope brett likes the food !


  13. #9
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    559
    Bulldog(s) Names
    X
    Likes (Received)
    186

    Default Re: Fromm

    Hit and miss. The boys did great with the pink puppy. Bought the small beef bag and they loved it. I ordered 2 big bags of beef then Rogan's eyes flow like a river. Tear stain marathon. They hate the Yogert. Ordered a small bag of pork and applesauce. They love it but anxious to see how the tear stains go. I'm hoping we don't have to feed Rogan one food and Emmitt another. Nightmare.

  14. #10
    Bulldog Vet in Training 2bulldogsstuff's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    1,270
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Logan and Brett
    Likes (Received)
    722

    Default Re: Fromm

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    How old is Brett? I'm still feeding my pup the Fromm puppy but eventually want to switch him to the Beef Frittata as well.
    5 mos old.

  15. #11
    Bulldog Vet in Training 2bulldogsstuff's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    1,270
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Logan and Brett
    Likes (Received)
    722

    Default Re: Fromm

    Quote Originally Posted by RalphieBoy View Post
    Hit and miss. The boys did great with the pink puppy. Bought the small beef bag and they loved it. I ordered 2 big bags of beef then Rogan's eyes flow like a river. Tear stain marathon. They hate the Yogert. Ordered a small bag of pork and applesauce. They love it but anxious to see how the tear stains go. I'm hoping we don't have to feed Rogan one food and Emmitt another. Nightmare.
    Yeah this what I'm scared of! Just picked up my 11 week old pup and breeder was feeding him different brand.

  16. #12
    Bulldog Vet in Training 2bulldogsstuff's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    1,270
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Logan and Brett
    Likes (Received)
    722

    Default Re: Fromm

    Quote Originally Posted by madie4589 View Post
    Just picked up a bag of lamb and lentil yesterday! They gave me samples of beef frittata as well. Transition started tonight

    really hope brett likes the food !
    Ohhhh I wanted him to try that too if Brett isn't fond of this flavor

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    We also feed our guys Fromm's, we feed Lamb and Lentil. When switching foods it's best to do a slow transition ober 2 weeks to avoid tummy issues and diarrhea. Start with 2/3 of the old food mixed with 1/3 of the new food for 3 or 4 days, then mix 1/2 of the old food with 1/2 of the new food, for a few days, and then mix 1/3 of the old food with 2/3 of the new food, and finally all new food. You don't need to do a slow transition with the Fromm's foods, they are all Interchangeable and can be switched with each other.

    Thank you Monica for the advise!! Appreciate everything!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •