Fromm

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
His Fromm beef frittata just got delivered. Trying the 4 lb first and see how he reacts to it. He isn't a fan of TOTW.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
good luck!!

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you! He's been soooo picky when it comes to food..with TOTW he won't eat it unless I put a hard boiled egg with it.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hope he likes it!!! I think the beef is one of their best ones.

Cassius

Apr 1, 2015
Houston, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius
How old is Brett? I'm still feeding my pup the Fromm puppy but eventually want to switch him to the Beef Frittata as well.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
His Fromm beef frittata just got delivered. Trying the 4 lb first and see how he reacts to it. He isn't a fan of TOTW.

We also feed our guys Fromm's, we feed Lamb and Lentil. When switching foods it's best to do a slow transition ober 2 weeks to avoid tummy issues and diarrhea. Start with 2/3 of the old food mixed with 1/3 of the new food for 3 or 4 days, then mix 1/2 of the old food with 1/2 of the new food, for a few days, and then mix 1/3 of the old food with 2/3 of the new food, and finally all new food. You don't need to do a slow transition with the Fromm's foods, they are all Interchangeable and can be switched with each other.

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Just picked up a bag of lamb and lentil yesterday! They gave me samples of beef frittata as well. Transition started tonight :)

really hope brett likes the food !

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Hit and miss. The boys did great with the pink puppy. Bought the small beef bag and they loved it. I ordered 2 big bags of beef then Rogan's eyes flow like a river. Tear stain marathon. They hate the Yogert. Ordered a small bag of pork and applesauce. They love it but anxious to see how the tear stains go. I'm hoping we don't have to feed Rogan one food and Emmitt another. Nightmare.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hit and miss. The boys did great with the pink puppy. Bought the small beef bag and they loved it. I ordered 2 big bags of beef then Rogan's eyes flow like a river. Tear stain marathon. They hate the Yogert. Ordered a small bag of pork and applesauce. They love it but anxious to see how the tear stains go. I'm hoping we don't have to feed Rogan one food and Emmitt another. Nightmare.

Yeah this what I'm scared of! Just picked up my 11 week old pup and breeder was feeding him different brand.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Just picked up a bag of lamb and lentil yesterday! They gave me samples of beef frittata as well. Transition started tonight :)

really hope brett likes the food !

Ohhhh I wanted him to try that too if Brett isn't fond of this flavor

- - - Updated - - -

We also feed our guys Fromm's, we feed Lamb and Lentil. When switching foods it's best to do a slow transition ober 2 weeks to avoid tummy issues and diarrhea. Start with 2/3 of the old food mixed with 1/3 of the new food for 3 or 4 days, then mix 1/2 of the old food with 1/2 of the new food, for a few days, and then mix 1/3 of the old food with 2/3 of the new food, and finally all new food. You don't need to do a slow transition with the Fromm's foods, they are all Interchangeable and can be switched with each other.

Thank you Monica for the advise!! Appreciate everything!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Ohhhh I wanted him to try that too if Brett isn't fond of this flavor

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Monica for the advise!! Appreciate everything!

You're welcome. I hope he likes his new food, and he tolerates it. It can take up one month to see any benefits or improvements from a food change, as it can that long for the old food to leave their system. Good luck, please keep us posted on how he's doing.

Bartthebulldog

Feb 25, 2015
San Francisco, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bart
We just switched to Fromms Lamb and Lentil for 7 month old Bart. We were using Blue wilderness which was okay except his stools were too soft and terrible gas. It's been 2 weeks on Fromms now and almost no gas and way better stool. We can't believe how great it is and Bart loves it. We will be switching our 8 yo pug over to the same soon!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.