TV Commercials your Bulldog Likes

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Does your bulldog seem to like certain commercials when they come on TV?

My Pumba seems to really like the Honest commercial with all the babies jumping around to "All My Base" Honest Diapers Babies Jammin Commercial 2015 Song by Meghan Trainor - YouTube . He would stop gnawing on a toy or lift his head up from a nap to and watch the commercial when it comes on.

Not sure if he likes Meghan Trainor's song, but I do know he likes kids. My husband said that it's a hint that Pumba wants a brother / sister [emoji23]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Cheli and Lambeau pay no attention to the TV ... never even look at it

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
We don't have a television and I can't remember the last time I saw a commercial let alone goob hahaha.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
My girls only pay attention to the cows and sheep if they come up to the back fence. TV doesn't impress them, not enough interaction. lol

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
My dogs only react to the TV to bark at it if a dog barks on it and also to bark at it if a doorbell rings on there. Drives me crazy having to erasure them it's just the tv!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Walter only notices the TV is there is growling or barking… Lol

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Bella looks out the glass door, not at all the t.v.

My girls only pay attention to the cows and sheep if they come up to the back fence. TV doesn't impress them, not enough interaction. lol

Aw. Free entertainment outdoors is the best type of entertainment!

Pumba likes to look outside the glass door too to look at birds, neighbors, chipmunks, the snow...he'll even take his treats next to the glass door and look at the view outside. He's a nature boy at heart.

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
My dogs only react to the TV to bark at it if a dog barks on it and also to bark at it if a doorbell rings on there. Drives me crazy having to erasure them it's just the tv!

Lol. Surprisingly, Pumba doesn't react to dogs on TV. He watches Pitbulls and Parolees with me sometimes and he doesn't react to the dogs on it:

85cf9a4d422032370b0ed9993189d437.jpg

He does react to me playing FarmVille on my computer and then a dog barks on the game. Then all of a sudden, he runs to the patio door barking at a dog that doesn't even exist [emoji23]

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse likes any with animals on and especially the rspca one if he is another room as soon as he hears it he will come running and sit in front of the tv

OP
singingintherain

singingintherain

May 7, 2014
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pumba
Ftse likes any with animals on and especially the rspca one if he is another room as soon as he hears it he will come running and sit in front of the tv

How funny! That would totally make a great video! [emoji23]

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
we watch a lot of 'always sunny' and whenever they are yelling the character Frank's name, our frank always seems to perk his ears up and look at the TV. Wish he would do that when I call his name! haha. That show was also our inspiration for Franks name, so we think it's funny.

he also seems to like when cats are on the tv, and we watched a snowboarding documentary... he was pretty into that for several minutes at a time.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
If there's a dog running around, he wants to watch it. I can't think of any one specific commercial or show, but when it happened this morning i couldn't take it. Put his harness on and booked it to the dog park. :D

He did totally lose his sh*t during an episode of American Horror Story... Somehow he spotted the clown hiding around a corner, and before he even came out Winslow was RIGHT in front of me growling and barking at the tv. :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online