Prayers and good thoughts for Penny, please!

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
We're heading to the vet on Saturday for xrays of her hips. When she walks you can feel them popping out of place, and when she sits down they both immediately feel like they're popping out. From previous threads I know this is very common, and doesn't always require surgery, hopefully she will be in the no surgery category! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers! We love our sweet big girl so much, and hate for one other chronic problem to be thrown her way besides being deaf =/
d93bb2bd6a8b80a26fd5e2bd67304777.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Prayers for that baby, she's been through enough already! Such a sweet girl.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm so sorry to hear this. You have my prayers.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
positive thoughts and prayers. just keep in mind, if you hear the dreaded "hip dyspasia" - most bullies have it to some degree and live perfectly normal lives.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Hope she's going to be ok without surgery. Sometimes just joint supplements and fish oil do the trick.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Hopefully she got along fine. Emmitts did the same thing at her age. We did the same freaked out X-rays at the vets. Nothing more than growing pains. Fine and dandy now.

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Hopefully she got along fine. Emmitts did the same thing at her age. We did the same freaked out X-rays at the vets. Nothing more than growing pains. Fine and dandy now.
That makes me feel better. She doesn't act like they hurt her. She runs, jumps, rolls, and does her normal puppy things, I just put my hand on her back when she was walking on the bed to keep her from falling off and felt them popping out of place.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I hope Penny doesn't need surgery and all goes well. Sending love, hugs and prayers your way. Please keep,us posted. Crossing my fingers and toes as well.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Yep. Just like Emmitt. Both rear hips. Popping and cracking. You could feel it when he walked. He grew out of it. I was in a financial panic as well. Start salting away money for the surgery. Hope for the best plan for the worse. Hang in there.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online