Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We are going to try a new voting system this month on the Bulldog of the Month contest:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...-april-2015-bulldog-month-easter-bullies.html

Public Vote: The top 10 photos that get the most "likes" (each entry has a thumbs up icon right below their post) from the members will move on to the 4 Paw Member voting round. Members have until the 12:00 PM EST on April 25th to "like" photos.

4 Paw Vote: The top 10 photos will move on to the 4 Paw members board where the 4 Paw Members will vote for their Bulldog of the Month

Then we will have a community vote on which voting system the community likes better in May. :up:

Let me know if you have any questions!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I would find it much easier to look through photos and 'like' them, but I bet it will be hard to not like them all! :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
keep in mind that the winners from these contests and several of the runner ups are considered for the yearly EBN calendar. So...when liking the photos, keep in mind that we are looking for calendar worthy photos. Clean, in focus and with great lighting.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would find it much easier to look through photos and 'like' them, but I bet it will be hard to not like them all! :)

I totally agree! And it is going to be hard to choose from only 10 in the final round.... :yikes: but we thought it might be a fun change.

Vader The Bully

Mar 20, 2015
Chino Hills, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Darth Vader
I dig this idea a lot! And given the college basketball tournament right now, it only seems fitting for it to be a tournament/elimination type of deal. Perhaps we could call it the "Final 4 Paw" ? :lmao:

Most Reactions