EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: That moment of disspointment

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    I agree with the others @ddnene! As if we couldn't love you any more! That is truly an amazing story! You say any one of us would have done it. I could never...mainly because I don't wear a bra. Casper could have.. He had man boobs. Seriously...that was an awesome story!
    I would LOVE to see a pic of that…

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

2. Likes My Otis liked this post
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xxaprilrose View Post
    That at is an awesome story!!! And thank you for sharing. Means a lot. Also thank you to everyone else as well!! This community is great and I am glad to be a part of it. I'll pick out my pup tonight after Chris sends me more pictures. It's tough picking from pictures because I can't drive 10 hours total just to go pick one out.
    I'm sorry April, I didn't meant to hijack your thread… Lol I just wanted you to know that Winnie was DOA, and she revived and is doing fabulous!!! I seriously do NOT think you will have any issues w/that baby… Good Luck!!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

GOD BLESS YOU TRACEY, YOU ARE TRULY A WONDERFUL LADY WITH SO MUCH CARING AND LOVE, SUCH A BIG HEART. WINNIE WAS BEAUTIFUL AS A PUPPY, AND NOW NAMED ADELE IS BEAUTIFUL AS AN ADULT. YOU ARE AMAZING TRACEY YOU TOUCHED MY HEART EVEN MORE WHEN I READ ABOUT YOU SAVING THIS PRECIOUS WINNIES LIFE. I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES OVER THIS. LOVE TO YOU TRACEY ALWAYS AND ALWAYS.

5. Likes ddnene, Texas Carol liked this post
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    April
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jovi
    Likes (Received)

You certainly did not hijack the thread, I appreciate the story. It helped me make a decision. I actually had to choose a puppy on sunday and I chose this thicker, heavier puppy. However, ever since I made my decision I can't help but think of the smaller one. I know I have been bugging the breeder up the ying yang for pictures and which one I want, but it's truely hard to tell through pictures. I texted him this morning and said if nobody has claimed the small one with the spot on her ear, I will take her. So I am waiting to hear back from him. Not going to get my hopes up at this point incase somebody chose her. But either way they are both gorgeous puppies and I will be happy with either

7. Likes ddnene liked this post
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xxaprilrose View Post
    You certainly did not hijack the thread, I appreciate the story. It helped me make a decision. I actually had to choose a puppy on sunday and I chose this thicker, heavier puppy. However, ever since I made my decision I can't help but think of the smaller one. I know I have been bugging the breeder up the ying yang for pictures and which one I want, but it's truely hard to tell through pictures. I texted him this morning and said if nobody has claimed the small one with the spot on her ear, I will take her. So I am waiting to hear back from him. Not going to get my hopes up at this point incase somebody chose her. But either way they are both gorgeous puppies and I will be happy with either
    Well I'm glad that it helped… you know our Bella was the runt of the litter, and the breeder made the shitty comment that he LOVED her red brindle coloring BUT she was too tiny to have pups. Little did he know she had 8 pups later in life… I would just make sure to take whichever pup you get to a GOOD bully vet and have an initial checkup done. Good luck w/your decision...

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    April
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jovi
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Well I'm glad that it helped… you know our Bella was the runt of the litter, and the breeder made the shitty comment that he LOVED her red brindle coloring BUT she was too tiny to have pups. Little did he know she had 8 pups later in life… I would just make sure to take whichever pup you get to a GOOD bully vet and have an initial checkup done. Good luck w/your decision...
    Yeah whats crazy is this small one isn't the runt. There is a blue one that is the runt and Chris said she is freaky small. He has never seen a bulldog puppy that small. She is literally the size of his hand, if not a little smaller and they turn 4 weeks on thurs. And yes, I will bring them to whichever one to the vet for a checkup where I take Jovi

10. Likes ddnene liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads