Groaning aka I may have spoiled frank too much!

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Ever since Frank got home from the hospital I've been giving him a lot of extra attention, rightfully so... Little guy had quite the week. Anyway, he's always been allowed up on my chair with me to snuggle and nap as he pleases. But since he's gotten back he's taken to sitting directly ON my lap and napping. This usually means I have a big puppy butt in my face, but... I digress. And let me tell you he will not be disturbed! Every time I try to shift positions or move him onto the chair off my lap I get a big ole groan in response! He seems so inconvenienced when I try to move him! Besides the groaning, he's also taken to sighing. Sometimes he'll open one eye and squint at me like 'how dare you disturb my sleep'. What a spoiled little guy. :)

Anyone elses furkids groan/sigh when they're being 'bothered'

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Who could resist, after what you all went through!!:D But Beware-don't create a "Beasty Boy!!":evil:

OP
M

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
It's hard to enforce all our rules after what we went though and I will say I've been lax since we got him back home but my boyfriend has been good about enforcing everything still. I'll harden up again soon :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh:.... sounds like how our Banks was.... if we moved her or disturbed her resting place -she would grumble and groan the whole time till she was back to sleep -- they love to protest

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Of course he has gotten used to the royal treatment... Lol Enjoy your Sunday w/that sweet boy!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
That is too funny! Our Frank does the same thing, will let out a huge sigh if disturbed and open one eye. If we try to move him, he will let out a "Mmmmmrrph" noise to let us know that he is not happy with us moving him. :lol: They are just too funny. We found that our Frank is much more clingy/cuddly since coming home from his stay at the emergency vet last year. He used to be much more independent but now always wants to be touching us when we are around.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.