Happy and sad

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
So, we're meeting a cousin of mine on Monday. Currently she has a female bully. We're packing all of Chubbs' things up, drive out to meet my cousin and hopefully she and her bully will like Chubbs. I hate that it's come to this but if my cousin does take Chubbs, at least he'll still be in the family and only 30 minutes away. And hopefully he'll be much happier, that's all I want for him. [emoji22]

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Sending love, hope and strength to you.

GOD bless & favor each of you and watch over Chubbs in his new home :)

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
So, we're meeting a cousin of mine on Monday. Currently she has a female bully. We're packing all of Chubbs' things up, drive out to meet my cousin and hopefully she and her bully will like Chubbs. I hate that it's come to this but if my cousin does take Chubbs, at least he'll still be in the family and only 30 minutes away. And hopefully he'll be much happier, that's all I want for him. [emoji22]

God Bless you for making a difficult decision.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:( i am so sorry it has come to this... I prayed really hard it would work out and he would be with you. Wish I could have been of more help to you and Chubbs

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry you're going through this with a Chubbs. I know from following your posts you've been dealing with this for a while, and you've tried many things, this must be a very difficult and heartbreaking decision for you. I really hope the dogs get along, and it works out for you and him. It would be great if you were able to stay in touch, and still see him. Good luck, and please keep us posted on how it went. Sending love, hugs and prayers that everything works out.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry that it has come to this point, but at least you will know how he is doing at his new home. Sending you lots of prayers and hugs...

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Im sorry it came to this, its great to hear he'll be close by tho.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I'm so sorry:*( I hope it will work out, a change in environment might be good for him, a fresh start. Such a difficult thing to go through for you. Please let us know how it goes. Hugs:assurred:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Just read this post. Very sad for you, but if it works out, it could be the best thing for both you and Chubbs. Unfortunately in life, things don't always work out as we think.
When you heal, don't be afraid to love again. I wish you the best that things can be for you.

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Sorry that it had to come to this. I really hope it works out with your family. It would be nice for you to be able to keep in touch. Best of luck!

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] [MENTION=12554]harveyspecter[/MENTION] [MENTION=10979]Bella and Dozers Dad[/MENTION] [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] Thanks all!!!

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
:( i am so sorry it has come to this... I prayed really hard it would work out and he would be with you. Wish I could have been of more help to you and Chubbs
You were unbelievably helpful to us! I don't know how long I would've made it without you and your buddy. Thanks again!

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
I'm so sorry you're going through this with a Chubbs. I know from following your posts you've been dealing with this for a while, and you've tried many things, this must be a very difficult and heartbreaking decision for you. I really hope the dogs get along, and it works out for you and him. It would be great if you were able to stay in touch, and still see him. Good luck, and please keep us posted on how it went. Sending love, hugs and prayers that everything works out.

Thanks! It was a tough decision. We thought just maybe the in-laws would be able to keep him but he's over stayed his welcome. I'll def keep everyone posted, we're not out of the woods yet. [emoji53]

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
I'm so sorry:*( I hope it will work out, a change in environment might be good for him, a fresh start. Such a difficult thing to go through for you. Please let us know how it goes. Hugs:assurred:
Thanks. I hope it'll work out too. It's up to Gracie now if my cousin takes Chubbs. [emoji53]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.