binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Just read this post. Very sad for you, but if it works out, it could be the best thing for both you and Chubbs. Unfortunately in life, things don't always work out as we think.
When you heal, don't be afraid to love again. I wish you the best that things can be for you.

Thanks! I'm hoping it'll be good for him. I know my cousin will take great care of Chubbs, assuming he and Gracie get along well. I won't be afraid to love again but hubby has already said he doesn't want to try and live again... the possibility of going thru this again. What would the chances be? Thanks again.

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Sorry that it had to come to this. I really hope it works out with your family. It would be nice for you to be able to keep in touch. Best of luck!
Thanks, I do as well. My cousin has already said she'd send pix as Chubbs grows. I'm really hoping he and Gracie like each other. I'm super nervous!!! [emoji53]

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Thanks, I do as well. My cousin has already said she'd send pix as Chubbs grows. I'm really hoping he and Gracie like each other. I'm super nervous!!! [emoji53]

Been keeping an eye on this post...How did it go yesterday with Gracie and Chubbs?

OP
binxrexchubbs

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
Been keeping an eye on this post...How did it go yesterday with Gracie and Chubbs?
They met today. Things seemed to have gone well. Gracie was definitely the dominant one, which made Chubbs nervous. We think they'll get along very well.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I just commented on an older post and then saw this one. I'm sorry about how difficult this must be for you. I wish only the best for you and Chubbs.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sorry for you that it has had to come to this, but pray it works out with your cousin and you can stay in touch with him. :hug:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.