Safe fogger?

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Hi everyone. Anyone can suggest a safe fogger for indoors. Now that I have Brett gotta make sure everything's safe to use. Trying to get rid of any bugs..dust mites since its Spring and all. Thank you

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We don't use foggers as most aren't pet friendly. We just have an exterminator come out every other month that uses pet friendly chemicals in the house and out in the yard. It costs a bit more but the piece of mind is worth it.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
We don't use foggers as most aren't pet friendly. We just have an exterminator come out every other month that uses pet friendly chemicals in the house and out in the yard. It costs a bit more but the piece of mind is worth it.

I live in a condo so they did fumigation about over a year ago

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

Same for us. Foggers are not safe - but you can use it, just leave the house, and take Brett with you. I would leave for a minimum of a few hours.... double whatever the fogger says. We just have pest control come every other month, they use pet/kid friendly and spray inside walls, etc.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I'm just being curious - what kinds of bugs do these exterminators, fumigators, pest control and foggers kill off? I've never heard of such things being used on a regular basis.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

same here :up:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thanks for responding, [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]! We have some of those bugs here too, of course, although with our climate the problems are probably less, as I wasn't familiar with regular visits from pest control.

This is a great forum - one learns not only about bulldogs!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yeah we have to have our yard treated every other month to keep the fleas away because my neighbors are always infested with them to the point we have to change clothes in the garage if we go visit them.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
We had a bug issue in our last place and left for the day with Ruckus after spraying in the morning. We were very cautious of where he went in the house for a few days

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online