I own a coward...

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Belle has been acting crazy all afternoon. She has been restless and kept running by the entrance to the dining room. Every time she ran by she would growl and stare. A few minutes ago she sat and started barking. I was seriously thinking she was seeing a ghost or something. Finally, I realized what she was zoning in on. Yes...my big brave girl was trying to save us from....a BAG OF PLASTIC EASTER EGGS :ROFL: Seriously. I bought some earlier and set them on the dining room table and Belle completely lost her mind over them. Please tell me I'm not the only owner of a coward :p

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Welcome to the wonderful world of Neurotic Bulldogs. Anything out of place is a reason to bark forever. Something new in the house? Public Enemy #1.

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
I'm not sure if coward is the right word or OCD. We've had a few of those occasions in this house. One was a new matt for their food dishes the other was the ironing board. Both times their was barking and growling and it took me a bit to figure it out. But I think they just didn't like there being something different or out of place in their minds. If that's NOT the case then you are not alone because I have to cowards as well...LOL

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Belle has been acting crazy all afternoon. She has been restless and kept running by the entrance to the dining room. Every time she ran by she would growl and stare. A few minutes ago she sat and started barking. I was seriously thinking she was seeing a ghost or something. Finally, I realized what she was zoning in on. Yes...my big brave girl was trying to save us from....a BAG OF PLASTIC EASTER EGGS :ROFL: Seriously. I bought some earlier and set them on the dining room table and Belle completely lost her mind over them. Please tell me I'm not the only owner of a coward :p

Eggs are white mom....when things turn THAT color, something HAS to be wrong, right? I was just trying to help YOU! hahaha these nuts!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yep, they are very OCD. :) Wait till they spot a plastic grocery bag in the yard, mine go nuts. :)

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Taco is terrified of our electric rising trash can lid. And mysterious boxes that sometimes appear in the hallway. He will not go around them, they must be moved first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Don't even think about changing a trash bag around George! He goes bananas!! Silly little pups we have!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster is terrified of dryer sheets, another word for BOUNCE is SATAN in our house.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Yeah. They have a few issues with new items or moving their furniture or anything else. You have to have the bully approval rating in order to rearrange anything or bring something new into the house. My girls favorite thing to do is put their big heads into all the bags to see what is in there when I bring in groceries. They ahve to see what is in the bag and god help you if you own (yeah, I said that right, you never own anything if you have a bully; they own it all!) a purse because my two snoopy noses are going to check that out and possibly steal a morsal or two.....or anything else that fits their fancy. Good luck.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
hahahaah something strange and she didnt like it lol yes we go threw this with things we have had for years and she recently notices...:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to the wonderful world of Neurotic Bulldogs. Anything out of place is a reason to bark forever. Something new in the house? Public Enemy #1.

:rofl: so so true!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.