Grain Free Greenies

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
After an entire day and night of puke and poop, I finally realized I gave each of my pups a Greenie on Thursday night! I'm guessing that is what brought on the poop and puke party we had at my house over the past 24 hours. *sigh* It seems like everything they LOVE they can't have because it upsets their little bellies :(
Anyone else chanced the Greenies before? Thankfully, I bought a small bag! Poor babies...:(

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Nope. Only Fromm Beef Dry and Elk Bones. Boring but good. Just hoping the rolaids work for the tear stains.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I've used their pill pockets before. Both the regular and allergy ones. Never had a problem.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I did with Nitschke and Banks, but one one time because Banks swallowed her WHOLE and almost chocked on it. Never bought them again.
I did try the pill pockets for awhile too, but they caught on to what they were for and would spit the pill out after eating the treat so I stopped buying those too

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I did with Nitschke and Banks, but one one time because Banks swallowed her WHOLE and almost chocked on it. Never bought them again.
I did try the pill pockets for awhile too, but they caught on to what they were for and would spit the pill out after eating the treat so I stopped buying those too
Jackson tried to swallow his whole, too! They're all teething so I figured I would give them a try, little Angel lost all her front top teeth except her canines, Jackson lost a lower canine, and Penny still has all hers after the Greenies chewing extravaganza! We have a toofless bunch around here! Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Jackson tried to swallow his whole, too! They're all teething so I figured I would give them a try, little Angel lost all her front top teeth except her canines, Jackson lost a lower canine, and Penny still has all hers after the Greenies chewing extravaganza! We have a toofless bunch around here! Lol

Take rubber toys... like Kongs and place them in the freezer for a few minutes... works like a charm for Lambeau. he has lost a lot of his teeth too, but I only found one of them, the rest he must have swallowed or are in the vacuum cleaner

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Take rubber toys... like Kongs and place them in the freezer for a few minutes... works like a charm for Lambeau. he has lost a lot of his teeth too, but I only found one of them, the rest he must have swallowed or are in the vacuum cleaner
I'll try that!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.