Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I was wondering if anyone else's bullies do this? Now that the snow is melting and there are lots of green grass patches, it seems that Dozer and Blossom don't know where to poop anymore. In the winter they always searched for the highest snow pile to poop on, and now that there's mostly grass they seem to be confused lol. It takes them forever to find a good sniffy spot to do their duties.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No issue here.... Cheli and Lambeau both have their 'spot' and go there regardless of the condition of the yard

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Same thing here, they both poop in the same spot everytime.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Bella really likes to poop on snow mounds, too. But, she has no issues pooping on grass, too. She has her normal grassy poop spots.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm sure they will get used to pooping on the grass again. They have pooped on the grass for the past 2 summers, and then when the snow came they had the same reaction, they didn't know where to poop because they couldn't find their perfect sniffy spot, so I'm sure they will adjust again, it's just so funny how OCD they get about things and changes in their routines. Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.