Need a new Vet for my Bailey!

Lkane0322

Nov 27, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
Can anyone recommend a new Vet for my bulldog in Central NJ??? I take him to a vet in NY and just do not feel like i am getting the help i need.

Thanks!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1531]Lkane0322[/MENTION] Have you looked at our recommended veterinarian list - you can access it from the home page and it's a list of vets that have been recommended by people on this site.

If there is none listed near to where you live then go to the bulldog club of america website www.thebca.org. When you scroll down they have a veterinarian link that will give a list by state on the left hand side.

Hope that helps!! Having a good bully vet is part of the battle!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Wish I could help you there but can't othe than tell you to look at the vet recomendation thread! Good luck and if you don't feel like you are getting what you should from where you are going now, you are right in looking around! You know best when it comes to care for your bully! Let us know how it goes.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I live in Az, so no help here, sorry. I hope you find a good Bully vet, that is so important. Check to see if there's a Bully rescue in your area, they should be able to refer you to a good vet.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Where in NJ? My vet doesn't particularly specialize in Bullies but she's been very helpful and honest. There are two rescues in NJ that could probably recommend someone too - HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue and Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue. I'm actually thinking about taking Chunk to a vet in NY just for a second opinion since he specializes in bullies and Chunk is my first ...

OP
Lkane0322

Lkane0322

Nov 27, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey
I am right in Central NJ. Edison. I take him to a vet in Staten Island that i know is popular for Bulldogs but need someone else. I am going to email Heavensent...Thank you for the idea. If you need any info about the vet in NY i can fill you in...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.