Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
While it is cold outside, it's easy for me to keep Bella's poop bags in a little trash can at the front door. What about when it's hot outside? That will not be the most...pleasant...location.

What do you guys do with the poop?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 67

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
It goes in the trash can and it gets mighty hot here in the summer! No alternative really.

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Uhhh...honestly? Leave it in the yard :eek: We have a HUGE yard and she only poops at the bottom of the yard in the woods. Humans don't ever go near that area so it's not a big deal.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
we keep a 'poop-can' on the side of the house that gets the least amount of sun through the day... empty it on trash day

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
With a quick flick of the spade it flies over the fence into my neighbors yard. I always tell him his yard smells and ruins my BBQ's.

Great! My neighbor's a jerk. I'll try this! :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Cali, we do the same thing, we have a small garbage can at the front door and we place the poop bags in the can. In the winter we leave it in the can and throw the bag out on trash day, but in the summer we tie up the bag each night, and we walk up to the top of our complex for their last long walk of the night, there is a bus shelter with a city garbage can and we place the bag of poop bags in the garbage bin. I have heard there are biodegradable poop bags that you can flush down the toilet, I was thinking of trying them. I haven't seen any in the stores, but you can probably find them on line. It would make it a lt easier to just flush the poop down the toilet.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
With a quick flick of the spade it flies over the fence into my neighbors yard. I always tell him his yard smells and ruins my BBQ's.

Haaaaaaaaaa!! I do the poop scoop thing and leave it way back in the yard and empty them into a plastic grocery bag Sundays and Tuesdays every week trash days Wednesday. They were trying to force the plastic bag ban on L.A. but it failed thank G. Haha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.