Penny got in the food bag!

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Argh!!! My big girl is going to be the death of me! I woke up to heaving above my head last night and Penny's belly was hard as rock! I panicked, threw real clothes on and was headed out the door to the 24 hour vet when I ran by the cabinet where we keep their food, cabinet was open, and the bag was turned over! What a turd! I just put a new bag in there yesterday and the cabinet wouldn't shut all the way. She has pooped herself silly all day! *sigh* [emoji14]oop:

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Today was Sentinel day, and for the first time, Jackson and Angel are puking their guts up now, while Penny is pooping hers out. Lawd have mercy! This must be what it's like when you have multiple kids and it's coming out both ends faster than you can clean it up! At least the kids don't try to eat their puke while they're heaving to puke more!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :faint: break out the Lysol.... house is going to be kicking! UGH!!

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Clean is my best friend! I've had gloves on and mop water ready all day! *sigh*

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh No, that sounds like something Blossom would do, she's so food motivated. I hope her tummy feels better soon.

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Oh no, I hope everyone feels better soon. I always worry about the closet door where the food is kept being left open by accident as Lola never stops eating!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.