ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have seen that in the pet store, wasn't sure if Wally would like it. I will have to give it a try he LOVES tug-o-war!!! He usually uses his tire for that… Lol

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
That looks like a great durable toy! I just went to the site to buy it..its $16.99 which isn't so bad but they want 11.00 to ship it..

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
That looks like a great durable toy! I just went to the site to buy it..its $16.99 which isn't so bad but they want 11.00 to ship it..

Im not consider tight but this is a tough one. $16.99 toy $15.80 shipping. I'm thinking on this one....

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Uuhhhhh that is nuts! :eek:
Why??

[MENTION=13235]Cali Doll[/MENTION] i will see what i can do a little later!

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Tracey there is a decent one i found at petco for tug o war. We've had it for at least 4 months and the worst damage to it is frayed edges. No idea where it is but I'll send you a pic or link to it later!

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I don't understand why they jack it up do much. :no:
What a shame. If i ever come across them again I'll just buy a bunch and ship em out to everyone here!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I know most bully owners are on the search for a near-indestructible dog toy. Or like, one that can last five minutes.

My husband came home from Daytona Bike Week with gifts for us all. I was most impressed with Winslow's. :p

It is a toy from Just Ducky Products.
The Perfect Pet Products by Bihlerflex™

At first i was a little skeptical, just cause it looks.. weird, but is it ever holding up! I can't even find a tooth mark in it. The material is soft. Not squishy but bendable and pretty solid. There's not much to hold onto during a tug game but that's no big deal to me.

Anyway, i find i am having a hard time with words today..... So here's a video. :D
Not sure if these toys have been posted on here before but i figured i should share this find. :D

Yes please. I'll take one of each. A cute Winslow and a toy that lasts longer than it takes to open the packaging.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
he is so darn handsmoe! Banks would have loved that toy... may get one for Lambeau see how he likes it

OP
jenzaar

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Yes please. I'll take one of each. A cute Winslow and a toy that lasts longer than it takes to open the packaging.
Hey now! Gonna charge a lot more than $16 shipping if you want him! :eek: :eek:

he is so darn handsmoe! Banks would have loved that toy... may get one for Lambeau see how he likes it
Awesome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.