Have your bully/bullies taken obedience classes/training?

Has your bully/bullies taken obedience classes/training?

• Yes, only the puppy/beginner level.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes, s/he reached the intermediate level.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, s/he reached the advanced (and above) level(s). S/he's quite the student!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, s/he hasn't taken any. Sleeping, eating and playing are three of his/her best tricks! =)

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig's currently enrolled in the beginner level at Petsmart. I quite enjoy it and, hopefully, he does to. Actually, he gets a lot of treats from it, so I'm 99.9% sure that he's having a blast. I also find that it's great quality time with my bf and Stiggy, which is an awesome plus! :up: We're all learning quite a lot too and Stig seems like he's progressing well. I plan to continue in the enrolling him to the classes once he's graduates. :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie considered 'Finishing School" but with the amount of nap time she would have to give up she decided she was finished enough! LOL ;)

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Jozi has been threw Puppy Kindergarten. Will do
more classes when I get back to Arkansas.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Mack went to Puppy Manners class. Ruggles has not. Our first Bulldog, Sherman, had no formal training. The other 4 all had Puppy classes. The best one was Harley (Bully # 3); after a couple of rounds in a circle with the other dogs he would retreat to a safe spot under a chair and take a snooze!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Mack went to Puppy Manners class. Ruggles has not. Our first Bulldog, Sherman, had no formal training. The other 4 all had Puppy classes. The best one was Harley (Bully # 3); after a couple of rounds in a circle with the other dogs he would retreat to a safe spot under a chair and take a snooze!

Yay ... GO HARLEY ...... :LMAO:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.