Potty training Brooklyn.. Almost 12 weeks old.

OP
TomnZon

TomnZon

Nov 29, 2010
NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn
[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] our pups have the same bday! Brooklyn will be 12 weeks tomorrow!

I guess I will just keep doing what I am doing... as long as everyone on here is telling me he doesn't have a training problem! lol..I was just VERY worried that he should be trained already..Tom said go blog lol
And hopefully eventually he will get that it is "dirty" to go in the house!
I have to update pix...He has changed sooo much since these pix i have on here!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] our pups have the same bday! Brooklyn will be 12 weeks tomorrow!

I guess I will just keep doing what I am doing... as long as everyone on here is telling me he doesn't have a training problem! lol..I was just VERY worried that he should be trained already..Tom said go blog lol
And hopefully eventually he will get that it is "dirty" to go in the house!
I have to update pix...He has changed sooo much since these pix i have on here!

Oh yeah ... you definitely need to update those pics ... asap ...... :yes:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Sounds to me like Brooklyn is doing pretty good. I have two 8 month olds and they do fine in the house, but they still occasionally go in their crates overnight. :angry: And neither of them tell us when they need to go out. You just have to really be aware of where they are and if one of them are sitting in front of the back door, you either let them out or they'll go right in front of the door.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
So on the frozen vegetables the only problem I see with them
is when you go places. What do you use if you travel?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] baby carrots always travel well in a zip-lock bag! :up:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]
Really? They don't get mushy?
So like refrigerated baby carrots
not frozen. I just don't want to have
big bag of BLAA after a few hours.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
They've never turned mushy when I've done that ... but then again I'm only talking about them being in the ziplock bag for a few hours maybe 2 or 3. I guess if you were going to go long distance you could always put one of those little icepacks in with them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.