OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
haha Love Frank.... Come on Football fans we need those photos!!!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Well.. Chester is a Bills fan..and I use the term "fan" loosely..and this is what he thinks

ry%3D400

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Awwwe! :heart: her face! I have to say GO PACKS GO!!! We are so excited! Silva got her GB shirt and yes I will post some pics from superbowl!! :p [MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] :heart: the hoodie!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH and her mommy want to have a superbowl party with no football involved. mostly because I don't like most sports on TV. I'm bored to tears with all the replays. And seriously...do I really need to see grown men scratch and spit and pat each others a$$e$?? I don't think so!

Last edited:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I like to watch the Super Bowl, no matter who is playing, cause the commercials are so good! [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]: I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying you were changing the topic are whatever. I meant "DUH, I was trying to make that alien into something having to do with football and couldn't figure it out, Dummy me". He is adorable! The alien is a great costume! [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION]: Chester looks like he could care less, are you sure he's a fan? Love the tongue!!

Members online

No members online now.