Ireland is protesting the.......

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
SUPERBOWL.... As you can tell in the picture she is very upset that her team is not going so she is protesting.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OOhh, the things we dress our poor baby's in to get a laugh!

He thinks I suck!!

10-2.jpg

I love his halloween costume, he did NOt

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Those are two cute photos! I have to ask [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - what is Vegas supposed to be other than stinkin' cute?

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION], he was an alien, it had 4 eyes that hung off the top, and a blue kind of sparkle cape, he was mortified as I laughed my butt off!!

Ryan-Vegashalloween2010022.jpg

He still thinks I suck!!!!

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
That is quite possibly the most adorable alien I have ever seen. I absolutely love that costume and the bully in it! I can't stop laughing!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh, Ireland?!?! Kansas City? Really? CUTE pic! [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]: I was thinking, "What the heck is THAT?", before I read your description of the Halloween costume. I was trying to figure out what THAT has to do with Super Bowl? :lol:

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION], NOTHING to do with the superbowl, just about dressing up our babies and how bad they hate it! I promise I did NOT mean to take this post over!!! Goodnight all!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeell, good luck next year, but all bulldogs should be Cleveland Brown fans since their symbol is a bulldog. Or in college......Georgia fans. Duke loves UGA the mascot!
He wants the job! I guess I'll have to get out the peroxide and turn him into an all white bulldog.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awww she looks cute in that beanie. Even if she is protesting with a sourmug :luv:

OP
Pendragon

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
thanks everyone... Poor Poor Vegas, He truly looks too cute for words.. Love it....
Yes I hope this year my Chiefs GO ALL THE WAY lol.. but I hope that every year and guess what? They let me down!!! but im a faithful fan and always will be... (I have a KC tattoo lol)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Pack3.jpgWhile Frank completely understands why Ireland is protesting, he is thrilled that the Pack made it! Can't you tell by the look on his face? :yes:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION] I feel the pain, I am protesting the superbowl as well so Ireland is on the right track. [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] love that boy. man he is too cute. you should take him everywhere dressed in that, just because.

To all the newbies. We need photos of your bullies asap. Thanks!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] That is such a cute pic ... love the hoodie. Would probably look even better if it were a Cleveland Browns hoodie! :p

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Norman is pouting too. Da Bears didn't make it... almost, but almost isn't good enough!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Love it...need to find Lola's Saints jersey but got aggreviated after they lost that game to the seahawks and now cannot find it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.