Still Peeing the Crate.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION], I know what to do... you send me jozi and I will train her. :whistle:

OP
bfletch13

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] sorry we are a package deal. If she comes I have to come too.
Will be nice to get out of this snow.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I am glad you had a better night! I know positive reinforcement goes along way! If we tell Silva she is a bad girl she will cry and cuddle with us until we tell her she is good! It still amazes me how emotional bullies are. Silva is going to be 2 on the 13th and she still gets up every night to go out and pee. She jumps off our bed and whines at the door until my husband takes her out! Potty training is ongoing.

OP
bfletch13

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
She is doing a lot better the past few days.
Still some accidents but nothing like we had
before. This I can deal with.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good news :) It is weird, when they finally get it, it really seems like it happens overnight. Patience and perseverance, and of course, constant vigilance!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thanks for all the advise. This has absolutely been the worst potty training experience
ever. I have had 4 dogs in my life that stayed inside. All were pretty simple. They had
it down with in 2 weeks. Jozi is just a special needs puppy I guess. I just have my days
where I want to throw in the towel. But then I have my great days with her too.

I know it may sound like I'm giving up. But I'm not I just need to vent to someone, and
not on Jozi.

vent as much as you like ... we've all been there!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.