Reviews

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I love that Ozark Trail wagon. We use it a lot. I've never put a bully in there though. My bullies will jump out of it.

I haven't used the playpen. I imagine my bullies are just going to run right through it. As it is, they ran right through the screen in my screen-in patio and tore the entire panel off...

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hey everyone! Anyone currently using this play pen right now?

IRIS Indoor/Outdoor Plastic Pet Pen with 4 Panels:Amazon:pet Supplies

Thinking of purchasing both.

And this:
Walmart: Ozark Trail Folding Wagon

Thanks!

I have the IRIS playpen. Actually, I have two! Bella spends a lot of time in them, as it's her sleep and toy area. A couple of things:

1) Get the 8-panel playpen, which is taller.

2) Once your pup gets older/stronger, he'll be able to push the playpen across hardwood flooring. He'll be able to push it and change the shape, which is a pain. After much trial and error, I've found a way to secure wood strips accross the top of the playpen, so that Bella can't change the shape of it. It also makes it harder for the pup to push. If you'd like the details of that, I'd be happy to provide them.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
I have the IRIS playpen. Actually, I have two! Bella spends a lot of time in them, as it's her sleep and toy area. A couple of things:

1) Get the 8-panel playpen, which is taller.

2) Once your pup gets older/stronger, he'll be able to push the playpen across hardwood flooring. He'll be able to push it and change the shape, which is a pain. After much trial and error, I've found a way to secure wood strips accross the top of the playpen, so that Bella can't change the shape of it. It also makes it harder for the pup to push. If you'd like the details of that, I'd be happy to provide them.

Yes please. :)

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Yes please. :)

:)

These measurements are for the 8-panel IRIS playpen and it fits the playpen when you have all 8 panels attached. (You can remove panels. You don't have to use all 8 panels.)

Go to Home Depot and get them to cut two 53" long 1.5" wide panels of wood. Have them drill .5 inch diameter holes .5 inches in from the end of both pieces of wood. You'll put the wood strips in a + formation across the top of the playpen, inserting the playpen poles (that come with the playpen) into the holes in the wood strips. They'll attach perfectly. For a bit more stability, insert a wood screw where the + intersects.

Just so you know, the 8 panel is pretty big, but I still used all 8 for a while. Right now, I have only 6 panels attached for Bella and, yes, she can easily push the playpen around. I haven't had a chance to re-measure and get new wood strips for the 6 panels. Once I do that, I'll give you those measurements.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=12277]RalphieBoy[/MENTION] has two for his boys. He calls them their "apartment!"

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I have the Iris 8 panel that we got when Harlea was a wee little pup and still use it today.The only time she is ever in it with the door closed is when we leave the house for longer than an hour. Other that that it stays open and she goes in and out as she pleases.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.