PEEE-UUUUU

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Joe took off work today, he is still feeling a little under the weather, I have been home from work for just over an hour and I need a GAS MASK!! :eek:

I keep asking Joe what he fed him and he keeps telling me nothing, :angel:, yea right, I gave Vegas his 7:30 breakfast and his 10:00 big spoon of yogurt, and of course Vegas is up my behind because I have been gone all day, and he is riper than 4 day old hamburger!!

Along with NOT believing that he fed him something his :poo: was a little runny, You can NOT lie when it comes to a bully and their digestive system!! I still keep asking and he laughs and says nothing, I told Joe he will be sleeping with Vegas, while I will be on the couch tonight!! :bust:

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

The couch sounds like a safe place when the bedroom is gonna be stinky :lol:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Oh nooooooooo. lmao poor Vegas wants his mamma, its not his fault he is stinky.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION], it is NOT his fault either that he has this bad of gas, and that is why daddy will be sleeping with him tonight!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] .... Are you saying bully farts aren't romantic????? LOL

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG I hate to laugh but that's funny. I swear Mike (dear hubby) does not think twice. I caught him giving Lola something from the table and I said "hello what are you doing". he said "oh a little bit won't hurt"....hmmmm. I said well "SHE can sleep on your side of the bed tonight". Thing is Lola and Brodie will NOT sleep anywhere besides my side of the bed...such moma babies. They have bad gas anyway but OMG the table food keeps Lola up. Poor girl and poor me because I am the one that has to get up when i hear her whine and take her out.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
That is so funny! Hope Vegas Gases him out! I wonder why men do this? My husband does this all the time! I have gone round with him often enough that he doesn't do it with the girls, but he gives Arrow soooo much crap he shouldn't have!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeeell, it's because guys who own E.B.'s are really push overs for a sad face. Soooooooo, we give in, rather than ignore our babies! Cheez! you all must be heartless! I'd rather give them the french fry tater and pay for it later. Than to break their hearts and have no farts.

ChurchillJohnson

Feb 2, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Churchill Johnson
We've noticed that our big guy has quite the fart factory... but, it's expected... we don't mind it and lighting a candle usually does the trick ( away from the methane!!! lol )... to quote that wonderful quote above "I'd rather give them the french fry tater and pay for it later. Than to break their hearts and have no farts." could not have said it better...

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Dave is terrible about this too! I saw him giving the dogs TORTILLA CHIPS! Not alot, just a couple pieces but I mean not good for Sam's allergies and not good for either of them in general! Uggg men! Then he gets mad when they are begging like crazy at dinner time :rolleyes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yep ... mine is a pushover too for the sad eyed look and Maggie and Daddy end up getting bits off the table!! BUT he's the one sat there rolling his eyes and making comments under his breath when I'm carefully preparing their Fromm with toppings of natural yogurt and shredded carrot or frozen blueberries!!! :crazy:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.