HORSE??????????????

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
ok haven't seen new pics of Horse in awhile. pony up [MENTION=340]laurentourville[/MENTION] :p

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I see her on facebook but very occasionally!!! I miss the pics of Horse too!!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeell, The Boys.jpg

Bear reminds me of someone Hmmmmmmm? I just can't put a finger on it, it's like the name is on the tip of my tounge? Oh yeah! DUKEY BOY!
Duke is at 87.7 lbs. for the last 4 years. How big is the Bear?

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I have seen her on facebook, I didn't realize she might have limited access but i need me a Horse fix :luv:

[MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION] Bear is almost 1yr and about 45lbs though he hasn't been weighed in a couple of months. He isn't that large, at least not as big as I think he should be by now but he is very compact, a ball of muscle!!! He looks like a Bear when he runs and when he was a puppy if we held his ears back he looked like a polar bear so therefore we came up with his name, lol. I wonder how big he will get!!! Duke is a handsome big boy!!! does he get around good?

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG 87 lbs...wow! He certainly does not look "fat" well he is "phat" and handsome. I think Brodie is going to be big & wide or at least wide. He seems to be growing out instead of up. I am making sure though you can see his waist line and that he does not start looking like a big ole twinkie. Lola has setteled in around 57 lbs but seems tall.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online