Going for a dip

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
It was warm and sort of pretty today, so I decided to go out and do a little yard work while the pups played. Eep! We have a little fishy pond in front of our house, Penny slipped in first trying to get a drink and spotted a gold fish, then Angel tried to step on it, so silly, and fell right in! I screamed bloody murder both times *sigh* they both can't swim a lick! Lol Angel had an absolute look of terror on her little face, and Penny was "swimming" for the root we have in there to keep her above the water when I pulled her out. Crazy pups. Everyone we meet says, "I bet there is never a dull moment at your house!" They have no idea....

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
On the bright side they probably learned their lesson :sarcastic:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
We have a Koi pond in the backyard that is 7ft deep. Brutus was trained from a pup never to go near it and he never has. When we got frank, he was 2 yrs old and I had to pull him out twice! Now we have fencing around it! lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahahaha, I could picture both of these. Happy everyone is safe and sound!

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Haha! I do hope they remember! Penny still sniffed around it. I think she was trying to find the fish again...*sigh*

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online