WhitneyBlanche

Mar 3, 2015
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Hello all,
This week is the first week in months that the temperature has been above 0! It is getting me excited for cottage season! My boyfriend and I adopted an english bulldog last month and we are very excited to get her up to the cottage this spring! We know that bulldogs cannot swim so we want to get her a life jacket so she can join us in the water and also so she can run around the yard without us worrying about her getting too close to the shore. Any recommendations on decent but cost effective doggy life jackets?
Thanks for all the help!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
attachment.php
Here is a photo of one I posted. It is made by outward Hound, and it has the extra piece to hold their head up. The time I saw it, the price was $28.95. I don't get to go anywhere, but if we went near the water-I would definitely use this one!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]...that is so cool...Chubby needs one!!!!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
attachment.php
Here is a photo of one I posted. It is made by outward Hound, and it has the extra piece to hold their head up. The time I saw it, the price was $28.95. I don't get to go anywhere, but if we went near the water-I would definitely use this one!

does it come in different sizes or one size fits all.

OP
WhitneyBlanche

WhitneyBlanche

Mar 3, 2015
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Finally got Ollie a life jacket! We went with the Outward Hound version. We haven't tried it out yet because it's not warm enough but we think she looks great in it!!
Ollie.jpg

mattbaker

Apr 26, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tom
Hello all,
This week is the first week in months that the temperature has been above 0! It is getting me excited for cottage season! My boyfriend and I adopted an english bulldog last month and we are very excited to get her up to the cottage this spring! We know that bulldogs cannot swim so we want to get her a life jacket so she can join us in the water and also so she can run around the yard without us worrying about her getting too close to the shore. Any recommendations on decent but cost effective doggy life jackets?
Thanks for all the help!

I disagree with Outward Hound, my english bulldog literally was unable to move. I will recommend Ruffwear, its a bit costly, but surely worth the price. Also, its the best life jacket for english bulldog. Source - https://lifejacketexpert.com/life-jacket-english-bulldog

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.