Boarding recommendations in northern KY

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
We're going on vacation in a couple weeks and are flying so can't take Hulk. We've never boarded him before but will need to this time for 4 days. I'm nervous about finding the right place that will treat my baby the way he needs to be. Any one that lives in northern ky have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Have you asked at your vet office? Sometimes the techs will do it as extra income.

OP
Sarah Elizabeth

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
We like our vet and they've taken great care of Hulk and they have boarding there but the smell from the boarding area sent up red flags for us so we don't want to use them. And for vaccinations this year I used a mobile vet that's well known near me so he hasn't even been to his regular vet since last summer.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a few boarding places near me I'm going to tour this weekend but was hoping there might be someone near me whose used one.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh -- sorry, should have been more clear... sometimes the techs will watch your dog at their home for extra income. i did not mean board at the vet -- based on all you said, i would not board at the vet either

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Just curious if there was a family member or family friend that could take him in for 4 days? That may not be an option but I would see if someone could come stay at your house for a few days OR if you could take hulk to their house for a few days. Unfortunately, our Goob isnt very good with strangers so that makes vacations a no go for us since our family is out of state.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.