Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much socialization does your bully get?

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How much socialization does your bully get?

Bella gets a lot of people socialization, as she goes to our vet's doggie daycare 4 days a week. (The staff interacts with her, but they don't let the dogs mingle.) We also go to puppy class once a week. She needs to be around more dogs, though, because she goes absolutely berserk when we see dogs outside. Over the weekend, I took her to a bulldog meetup and she was running around like a crazed pup. It was awesome! She was running around with the big bullies and all of the other dogs (labs, huskies, etc). She had so much fun. I'm definitely going to get her out for more dog socialization. She needs that. I really enjoyed watching my little girl run around with all of the other dogs. Everyone at the dog park loved her; they all said that she has such a sweet disposition. (Proud bully mama here! )

She's just so loveable.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)

Izzy is almost 3 years old and she get the same amount as yours. Day care is too costly so I take her 1-2x max per week (more 1x per week) and on the weekends I will take her at least 1x to a big dog park (if the weather allows). Other than that I will walk her 3x day (in my apartment complex where sometimes we see other pups). But that's pretty much it... we tend to do more things in the summer time but now its cold, raining all the time so it limits our activities.

She does sleeps all day.... I even installed a camera at home to watch her activities until I realized she sleeps until 4pm!

My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)

BTW I did socialize Izzy ALOT as a puppy! Vet told me it was very important to expose her to different people and situations....

My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads