Real Name
    April
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jovi
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New neighbors...

Oh my, this breaks my heart! That is so sad to hear. Some people just are not fit to be pet owners.... and to tell your daughter how the dog died, and she says it like that must have really traumatized her. Oh poor girl, I want to hug her

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    X
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    WHAT???!!! Hell to the freakin NO! I have no words to describe that -- how do you ask a person you just met to let me take your dog ??? stay away -- they worry me
    Christine is dead on. When we got the boys we went to a new security system and deadlocks. Brandi considering what you have been through remember nice guys finish last. Heck no. East Tennessee they might of made up the poor me story. If the boys ever have to stay overnight at the vets I putting in a cot. Of course Weesie will be sleeping on it. Don't get too friendly.

Real Name
    Brandi Salyer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Penny, Angel, and Jackson
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieBoy View Post
    Christine is dead on. When we got the boys we went to a new security system and deadlocks. Brandi considering what you have been through remember nice guys finish last. Heck no. East Tennessee they might of made up the poor me story. If the boys ever have to stay overnight at the vets I putting in a cot. Of course Weesie will be sleeping on it. Don't get too friendly.
    I completely agree! We have been neighborless for so long I was excited to have someone next door that wasn't in their 70's to talk to, and they're extreme redneck crazy people. *sigh* we've been locking our cars (yeah, we used to leave them unlocked all. the. time no wallets or keys in the cars though), we replaced our junk door on our building with the mower and all my husband's man supplies lol, and no more emergency key everything of any value is locked up. =/

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDogMom View Post
    I completely agree! We have been neighborless for so long I was excited to have someone next door that wasn't in their 70's to talk to, and they're extreme redneck crazy people. *sigh* we've been locking our cars (yeah, we used to leave them unlocked all. the. time no wallets or keys in the cars though), we replaced our junk door on our building with the mower and all my husband's man supplies lol, and no more emergency key everything of any value is locked up. =/
    CRAP... that sucks! But better to be safe.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

oh hell to the NO. I just read this thread. Are people really serious? You should ask to borrow one of their kids. See what they say, but from what you've said - they may actually let you - cray cray. Even though we live in TX, we're both born & raised in NY - so we don't take security lightly. We have an extensive alarm, with cameras, and like a true Texan (guns) etc. No one is messing with us or my bully.

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Oh no the poor boxer stuff like this infuriates me!! I always wonder why people bother having dogs if their just going to leave them outside all time! Why not bring the poor little thing in and let it sleep in the kitchen! Some people shouldn't be allowed pets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads