Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
So...in Washington we currently are having a very cold day. It's beautiful! The sun is shining and the birds are chirping and there isn't a drop of rain to be seen. The mountain is out and it's a breath taking view. It's about 28 according to the Yukon.
Just wanted to rub that in for all the snowbound EBNers.

So..last night I took O out to go potty. I'm thinking "hurry up, it's freezing out here". She must have been thinking the same thing. She steps off the patio (and by stepping...I mean front feet only) and squats to pee. This is not the first time this prissy girl was in a hurry....and peed on the concrete. Usually when it rains...a tiny little moat will form around the patio. She hates to get her feet wet. What's worse than 2 wet feet? Four wet feet. So, she will squat and pee...keeping her back feet high and dry.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Lol ! Can ya blame her ? O needs some lil pink rain boots. My boston is the prissy boy..won't go out in the rain...Belly on the other hand has me walkin the whole yard in my robe at 2 am in the morning in the freezing rain.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Baby O is just TOO smart ..... :luv:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION]---PITA---Pain In The A**, lol

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1505]2bulliefamily[/MENTION]
Vegas...on his 7th day of the dose increase, seems to be adjusting better. He is feisty as heck..just has a mean streak aimed at Orion. Dr Uhler asked us to give him another week. If no change, he will contact the neurologist and consult with him about options.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Next time.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] good to hear he is adjusting better than a couple of days ago. Poor Orion but I bet she knows that he is just not himself. Poor boy. Thanks for the update, I was thinking about him.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Cute story. I'm finding out with Jozi they are a PITA. But
that goes away in about 2 seconds when they look at you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.