Let firefighters know you have an animal!

Mugzilla

Mar 24, 2010
southern bell
Bulldog(s) Names
www.myspace.com/queenlatillyjo
i'm curious if anyone else has this (or something like it) or if i'm the only overly protective dog nerd momma!

i am TERRIFIED that if my house caught fire, that rescue workers wouldn't know to save my animals. i don't care about any of my possessions, but my animals, i do not want to live without.

i have stickers similiar to this one http://www.amazon.com/Pet-Safety-Alert-Window-Decal/dp/B00079YTTC on all of the doors to my home. it allows me to specify how many dogs/cats, etc i have so rescue workers will know to save them!

anyone else?

Attachments

• Ruby.jpg
    Ruby.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 127

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is awesome! I will certainly be adding this to my home as well!

Attachments

• lia000000000.jpg
    lia000000000.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 129

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I have a home alarm and they gave me little signs to put on my door for that reason. I had a nightmare that my house was on fire and my dogs were in there, it was awful! Woke up freaking out! I can't think of anything worse. It really is something to think about though. My in-laws house was really close to a fire last year and they weren't letting ANYONE in the neighborhood. Not even the residents, didn't matter. She was terrified because they have 4 dogs that she loves dearly and she couldn't even get back to her house to pick them up. Luckily the houses on there street were not affected. Just the whole neighborhood behind them!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We have a sign in our window that the previous owners left and it is a great idea. I also coincidentally just got a sticker in the mail from the aspca but wasnt sure where to put it yet.

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Where can we request or buy these stickers???

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well I am on the aspca mailing list somehow and they just sent mine randomly but I am sure you could get them lots of places.

Attachments

• bronco4.jpg
    bronco4.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 134

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That sure is a cheap price to protect your doggies- SOLD!!!! :)

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
We have the ASPCA rescue stickers on our doors as well, and the dog room. There is a link on the ASPCA website that has the poison control number for them and an emergency sticker.

I don't even want to think about needing them ;)

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
That is great and never thought about it...I think we will have to get one! Thanks for informing us about it!

Attachments

• road trip.jpg
    road trip.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 113
  • road trip 2.jpg
    road trip 2.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 124
  • cue 2.jpg
    cue 2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 124
  • cue.jpg
    cue.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 123

Corinne0022

May 14, 2010
Protect ur Pets...

I used to have those stickers at my last place. That is my worse nightmare. I have 11 birds and 2 dogs. Thank you for posting the sight to Amazon so I can purchase them again! Its better to be safe than sorry....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.