xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Okay so I posted on here that I was hoping and hoping I could get a pup, ever since I found out that Jovi's momma was having another litter. She had them on Thursday! I am so excited and really hope that my fiance says yes! She had a litter of 10, AGAIN! As you know, Jovi was one of the ten in her litter. This time the pups are mixed with olde english. Which the SIR is really short and stocky and honestly looks like an English, but the puppies are adorable. Anyways, here are some pictures I received. Also, let's all hope Gary says yes, and April 30th we drive another 10 hours (total) to go get one. Which one do you think I should get? :pray::pray::D:D

PS: I don't have pictures individually of all the pups. I will certainly post more as they grow though! From the looks there is 2 fawn/red and white, 4 blue/dark blue and white, 2 brindle and 2 black and white.

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpg
    IMG_1829.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1821.jpg
    IMG_1821.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1822 (1).jpg
    IMG_1822 (1).jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1823.jpg
    IMG_1823.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1824.jpg
    IMG_1824.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1825.jpg
    IMG_1825.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 160

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So cute!! Pick one out in about two weeks, when they fill out a little. Good luck with convincing the fiance!!:yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
awe... they are so so tiny! If Gary says yes, make sure you get a male -- it will be better chances of them getting along

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Absolutely adorable!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG!! Wee little babies! They are precious. Love the marking on the last pup, brindle with the white stripe. But there is no way I could choose!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are all too cute and glad pups and mama are doing well. Looks like they did a nature birth, very hard on mama.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Thanks guys! And yes, she did give birth naturally. I assume he is getting her fixed after, since this is her second litter and she is his world so I would assume, knowing it's hard on her. But they are all doing great!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Wow 10 pups, they're all so adorable, it would be hard to choose. I agree with Lynn to wait until they are a little older and bigger, that way they will have filled out a little, and you will see more of their personalities, and I also agree with Christine to get a male, as a male and a female seem get along better than two of the same sex. I hope Gary says yes.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Well, for sure you always learn something new! I have always had four or five dogs (in our house) at a time. In all the years, I had only two males,whom I had neutered.
Most of the females were always spayed. I never believed that female/male get along better. I just thought it depended on the dog/owner. I guess I was just lucky and ignorant enough to get by-and I don't mean this in a nasty way. So it REALLY IS true. I would think that having all males would be more of a problem? Really curious now?
Someone? [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] Mine do have an occasional spat-but because two or three always want the SAME toy-even if there are 10 the same!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, for sure you always learn something new! I have always had four or five dogs (in our house) at a time. In all the years, I had only two males,whom I had neutered.
Most of the females were always spayed. I never believed that female/male get along better. I just thought it depended on the dog/owner. I guess I was just lucky and ignorant enough to get by-and I don't mean this in a nasty way. So it REALLY IS true. I would think that having all males would be more of a problem? Really curious now?
Someone? @Davidh @bullmama @2BullyMama Mine do have an occasional spat-but because two or three always want the SAME toy-even if there are 10 the same!

It does more depend on the owner, but for me, since I only know what we are told of each other in one/two sentence posts... I suggest to go one of each gender because chances are better they will get along with little spats. If I know the person and see them/interact with them, I will base it on the human, but only having a small understanding of personalities and life style -- I am more comfortable suggesting opposite genders.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] But now you have 2 boys.....:yes::D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think males and females get along better, that has been my experience. [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Also I forgot to mention it's different in a pack too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.