Jovi's momma has the litter!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you @2BullyMama But now you have 2 boys.....:yes::D

:facepalm: yeah, in all honesty, I was hesitant at first, but then realized, if we can handle Banks... we can handle two males :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Most of the time a male and female will get along better. Having two or more intact males is usually trouble especially if you have females in the house too. Two neutered males will get along better.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Yeah I have two females now, one is a chihuahua and then obviously Jovi. Bella didn't like her at first but now they get along like sisters. When getting a new puppy I really wanted a new female... the whole lifting legs and peeing thing I don't like since all of my furniture is really expensive. Will it be an issue with another female?? Now I am worried! haha. Jovi loves everyone and any dog. We have female dogs come over all the time and Jovi can't get enough of them... It's Bella who would have to get used to the dog to be comfortable. And note taken, I will surely pick one out after they are 3 weeks or more. I agree on the whole wait till they fill out - which is also why Chris has not priced them yet. I know there is only 2 males in the litter!
- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also both of my dogs are fixed, and the new puppy will get fixed at 6 months. I like to stay on top of things!

Members online

No members online now.