Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] ...Have been thinking of you, dear Jen and praying
for you & your family. Have you found a home for your sweet Tubs
yet? Please know, EBN truly cares about you and when you feel up
to it, let us know how you're doing.

I went thru a hellious 2 years and was brand new here. These wonderful
people let me pour out my heartbreak & tragic circumstances ALL that
time, I could never have made it w/out their wise, caring words to support
and encourage me. If you let them, they'll do the same for you!

Praying you thru your troubles, Jen...sending hugs of love & support <3

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. I honestly can't even imagine how devastated I would be in the same position. I hope from my heart that all works out after all.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I Pray you do not have to give up your Bully Tubs. Is there a way that you can go back to the trainer to help you out with Tubs and how he acts with your Daughter, to me it sounds like Tubs is protecting you from your Daughter since she went into a tantrum fit. Tubs knows that your Daughter wants you to get rid of him, this probably is effecting the way Tubs acts towards her, Is your Daughter jealous of You and Tubs? My Daughter was so jealous of Scruffy, mixed terrier that I just didn't see my Daughter for a while until she knew that I loved Scruffy and I was going to keep on loving her. It took my Daughter a long time, but she accepted it. I Love My Dogs and I would not let anyone tell me I needed to give one of them up. Tubs has Loved You Jen through it all, Tubs adores you Jen, the way he follows you and greets you when you come home, he is always there for you. Like you said Tubs is your Rock. Please do not give your Precious Tubs Away, Tubs will stay with you until God takes him, and your Daughter will most likely get married, or move away. Then you will have Tubs to be there with you.

Members online

No members online now.