Thread: Anyone else pick up a bully from a Connecticut breeder last month?

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno
    Likes (Received)

Default Anyone else pick up a bully from a Connecticut breeder last month?

Just trying to see if any of Bruno's brothers and sisters found this site. Birthday 12/6/2014

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hodor
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anyone else pick up a bully from a Connecticut breeder last month?

Ah, that would've been cool. I did pickup a puppy from a Connecticut breeder in January, but his birthday is 11/5/2014.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mb190e View Post
    Just trying to see if any of Bruno's brothers and sisters found this site. Birthday 12/6/2014

Bruno and I share a birthday.

I got got my baby girl in Chesapeake VA. I hope you have good luck with finding siblings. Actually I found Bella's half sister through an English Bulldog MeetUp. I made Bella's breeder picture my profile picture and someone messaged me, asking if we got our pups from the same breeder. (She has a similar breeder pic.) It turns out our pups have the same mom.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola & Foxie
    Likes (Received)

Hi there, and welcome! Did not get one of your bully's siblings but I want to share a way I found Lola's. We were going to bulldog meetups in the area (Toronto) and were meeting lots of people in the GTA (greater toronto area). Get to talking to a few of them and they adopted Lola's brothers! This was after Lola had turned 1years old, so she didn't exactly remember them sadly. But try hitting up the local meetups! And congrats on your new family member

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by aprilemari View Post
    Hi there, and welcome! Did not get one of your bully's siblings but I want to share a way I found Lola's. We were going to bulldog meetups in the area (Toronto) and were meeting lots of people in the GTA (greater toronto area). Get to talking to a few of them and they adopted Lola's brothers! This was after Lola had turned 1years old, so she didn't exactly remember them sadly. But try hitting up the local meetups! And congrats on your new family member
    I'm not sure that will work for me, we drove over three hours one way to pick up Bruno. From what the breeder told us we traveled the furthest to pick up a puppy. I'm not sure where the rest of them went. We are in upstate New York the breeder was just about on the Connecticut, Rhode Island border.

Remove Ads