Anyone else pick up a bully from a Connecticut breeder last month?

mb190e

Feb 24, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Just trying to see if any of Bruno's brothers and sisters found this site. Birthday 12/6/2014

bullyface

Mar 2, 2015
NYC
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hodor
Ah, that would've been cool. I did pickup a puppy from a Connecticut breeder in January, but his birthday is 11/5/2014.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Just trying to see if any of Bruno's brothers and sisters found this site. Birthday 12/6/2014

Bruno and I share a birthday. :)

I got got my baby girl in Chesapeake VA. I hope you have good luck with finding siblings. Actually I found Bella's half sister through an English Bulldog MeetUp. I made Bella's breeder picture my profile picture and someone messaged me, asking if we got our pups from the same breeder. (She has a similar breeder pic.) It turns out our pups have the same mom.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Hi there, and welcome! Did not get one of your bully's siblings but I want to share a way I found Lola's. We were going to bulldog meetups in the area (Toronto) and were meeting lots of people in the GTA (greater toronto area). Get to talking to a few of them and they adopted Lola's brothers! This was after Lola had turned 1years old, so she didn't exactly remember them sadly. But try hitting up the local meetups! And congrats on your new family member :)

OP
mb190e

mb190e

Feb 24, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Hi there, and welcome! Did not get one of your bully's siblings but I want to share a way I found Lola's. We were going to bulldog meetups in the area (Toronto) and were meeting lots of people in the GTA (greater toronto area). Get to talking to a few of them and they adopted Lola's brothers! This was after Lola had turned 1years old, so she didn't exactly remember them sadly. But try hitting up the local meetups! And congrats on your new family member :)

I'm not sure that will work for me, we drove over three hours one way to pick up Bruno. From what the breeder told us we traveled the furthest to pick up a puppy. I'm not sure where the rest of them went. We are in upstate New York the breeder was just about on the Connecticut, Rhode Island border.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.