Grand Pet Care Center in Orange County Closed??

mzza111

May 16, 2013
Orange County, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gypsy (May 2013- March 2015)
I received an email from the So Cal Bulldog Rescue saying that Dr. Kramer is moving. I was just at the Grand Pet Care center on Saturday and nobody said anything about it but when I called today, the phone keeps disconnecting. Did they close down?

Ami

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I received an email from the So Cal Bulldog Rescue saying that Dr. Kramer is moving. I was just at the Grand Pet Care center on Saturday and nobody said anything about it but when I called today, the phone keeps disconnecting. Did they close down?

Ami

I saw on the SCBR Facebook page that Dr.Kramer has a new office now and they'll be holding the bully adoption meet 'n greets in a new place as well (check the SCBR website for further details on that).

https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/vet4healthypet

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
oh no. Do not know I was there 2 mos. back

Just called Grand Pet Care Center. They are open at the same location. Now, Dr. Kraemer, the beloved Bulldog expert has moved and started his own practice. The receptionist did not know his contact info but mentioned that his new office is somewhere in Orange.

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
OMG, this was Matilda's first vet. I loved Dr Kraemer! I'm so glad he's just opening a new practice and not retiring. If he wasn't so far, we'd still be seeing him. I like that he's still there though in case something happens that our vet can't figure out!

OP
mzza111

mzza111

May 16, 2013
Orange County, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gypsy (May 2013- March 2015)
Thanks for the info. I'm trying to get Gypsy to the end and changing vets is not what I need right now.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.