Thank you for all you support

Nadine27

Jan 19, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
Thank you for all you support through Hugo's op. You have all helped me get through it with your kind words and stories. Hugo is doing fantastic he's such a super star. He was bad the first day we got him back but after that he was back to his playful bubble self. He is running around playing and you would not even know he had a major op. It does not even bother him at all. The vet has done a fantastic job. He had the drain taken out today and didn't even flinch. The stitches come out next week. The vet is so pleased with him and said he is such a fighter and strong for such a young boy. Can't wait till everything is healed and the hair is back. As he looks like his wearing legging at the min lol. And I just wanted to say a BiG thank you to everyone that helped me it's

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Isn't this site wonderful?! Members here have helped me keep my sanity through Tyson's sickness, surgery, and post-op. No one quite understands us, except us. So happy that Hugo is feeling so much better, he'll be so happy with his tail no longer bothering him either! Hugs from us to Hugo :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic.... so happy he is doing well and Momma is all better too! :hug:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
It's so great to hear that Hugo is doing so well after his surgery. I'm sure he will be back to himself before you know it.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Fabulous news, Nadine, give Hugo big smoochies from me & Cami <3

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm so happy to hear Hugo is feeling so good.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
So glad to hear that Hugo is doing well :w00t:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.