brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
The best way to pick a bully up is, as a few have said, is put one hand between the front legs from the front and cradle the chest in your hand, and the other hand from the rear between his rear legs cradling the under their bum, fingers toward the belly.
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION], not to sound stupid but doesn't this put his boy parts right in your hand and puts them at risk of getting crushed? I hold by the front legs by the chest and cradle behind the back legs. I really don't pick them up too often but I don't want to do it wrong and risk hurting them.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] on a male you just kind of cup his testicles in your hand, so not to put pressure on them. I guess it's easy for me, having a fair large hand.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Poor Tyson needs a hoist!! He is cute as anything!!

Thank you Rosalie. His cute self is huge. He's always the biggest bully at the vet, LOL He is slightly overweight, but not by much. Vet wants him down at least another 5lbs she said... 10lbs if we could. But he's always been big... bigger built, and very defined chest. My handsome boy.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thank you Rosalie. His cute self is huge. He's always the biggest bully at the vet, LOL He is slightly overweight, but not by much. Vet wants him down at least another 5lbs she said... 10lbs if we could. But he's always been big... bigger built, and very defined chest. My handsome boy.

I can see in your avatar pic that he has a wide beautiful chest! bully perfection!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I can see in your avatar pic that he has a wide beautiful chest! bully perfection!

Hee hee.. he sure does. He looks like a cartoon bully, lol. OH, and like David said, yeah... cup the goods... or go by the side inside leg. I lean his entire body against mine... but this is only to get him in & out of the tub -- I for sure couldn't do anything longer or higher. LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.