A chat with HRH this morning....

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
If you wanna be Chester's girlfriend you have to learn to like snow!:luv:

Her reply....

Chester can find himself a different girlfriend. It's NOT gonna happen! :crazy:

This conversation took place while daddy was out clearing a path after HRH wouldn't even step foot out the door into the perhaps two inches on the porch. After it was cleared mom had to carry her to the door and hand her off to dad because she wasn't going out there! No Way!:eek:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Thank Gawd Dukey doesn't care about weather. He just starts his whining and I ask ,"Do you got to poo-poo?" He'll bark if he is serious, which always happens in the middle of a new NCIS episode on the boob tube, but you gotta love them. Who could ignore that call? I guess I look at it as.......I can always catch up on re-runs. Phew!!!!!! Duke just fartayed from across the room on the couch!!! That's why we got a can of air freshener in each room.
Gotta love them.

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
thankfully Guinness loves the snow as we have already had a few feet up here this year already and another foot expected today. he just runs around in it and has no problem :poo: in the snow

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
If you wanna be Chester's girlfriend you have to learn to like snow!:luv:

Her reply....

Chester can find himself a different girlfriend. It's NOT gonna happen! :crazy:

This conversation took place while daddy was out clearing a path after HRH wouldn't even step foot out the door into the perhaps two inches on the porch. After it was cleared mom had to carry her to the door and hand her off to dad because she wasn't going out there! No Way!:eek:

Well Lari........ when we have 8" of new snow I get a bit concerned about loosing HRH in a drift...LOL There wouldn't be footprints in the snow, rather it would look like we had a large 'snow mole" digging across the yard.......... that is if we could get her to leave the sidewalk in the first place... LOL ;)

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Echo and Mello love the snow...what little we get... Mellolikes to go out and sit in it and let it snow on her....Echo loves to eat it.....I just keep telling him make sure your eating the WHITE snow.....:LMAO:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester just informed me..that in any true love.. you must overlook "imperfections" .. he loves her no matter what :luv: and that Lari and Bruce better make sure they don't let any portion of her precious paws touch the white stuff.. continue to carry his girl! :lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welllll, if CHester thinks I'm going to be holding her while she is taking a :poo: he has another think coming. I will continue to shovel her a path for her but that's it!! :p

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
No clue if mine love it or not and will probably never find out - - we had snow flurries last year but by the time I ran inside to get Lola they were gone! Love hearing all the snow stories though!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Welllll, if CHester thinks I'm going to be holding her while she is taking a :poo: he has another think coming. I will continue to shovel her a path for her but that's it!! :p

Chester thinks you should buy her some Uggs!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'm with Gracie!! If I never have to see snow again, I'll be happy! Gertie and Ida hate it if the temps go down below 60 degrees, so I don't think they'd like snow at all!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
If you've never seeen a bulldog tiptoe then you haven't seen Maggie walking on snow ..... I don't think she likes it!! :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.