Good ball!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Monica posted about a bad ball that her guys chewed up, which made me remember a ball I bought for mine but hadn't given it to them yet because of Jack's heartworm treatment. But that's over and I dug it out and gave it to them after reading Monica's post. Winnie absolutely loves it! I made a video--don't know if I can post it--last time I tried a video it didn't work. But I took a couple of pics. She's been playing with it for 30 minutes straight! Anyway, it's a hard ball and she can't bite it. I got it at drsfostersmith.com and I got the big one.
image.jpg image.jpg

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Awww, that pretty girl! What ball? I don't see a ball...all I see is pretty Winnie. :blush:

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Well, I got my video uploaded on you tube, but I lost the link and can't find it. If you go to YouTube.com and search for "Winnie's new ball" the video will come up.[video]www.youtube.com [/video]

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Aweee. Winnie, look at that face. She's like "thank you mommy" thank you for my new ball. Such a cutie.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Winnie looks like a happy camper w/her ball :) This is the Varsity Ball, yes? my Finn loves his! chases it all over the place for hours!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is beautiful!!! looks like she sure does love that ball too

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Donnam Great video! Winnie is getting her exercise for sure. Who is LL Cool Dog, just chillin' out of the way?!! Love it!!

OP
Donnam

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
@Donnam Great video! Winnie is getting her exercise for sure. Who is LL Cool Dog, just chillin' out of the way?!! Love it!!

L L Cool Dog is Jack--our rescue dog we got about 2 months before we got Winnie. He actually did chase the ball and chased Winnie chasing the ball before I got my camera, but he's always more chill than Winnie! I love that name, L L Cool Dog--a new nickname for Jack, in addition to "Saint Jack" for putting up with Winnie!

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION]...the video is too cute. Chubby goes absolutely nuts when he gets his ball!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.