The big day has arrived

Nadine27

Jan 19, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
So today my precious boy goes in to have his big op. I'm feeling very sick and nervous already and he's not even at the vets yet :pray:

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=13557]Nadine27[/MENTION]...we will keep your baby in our prayers...♡♡♡

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Take a deep breath...I'm sure he will be just fine :) Prayers for you guys!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Good luck to Hugo. I will be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way! Let us know how he did later.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I know you're nervous about your baby having surgery, don't worry ( I know easier said than done), but he will be fine. We had Blossom spayed at 7 months old and her cherry eye surgery at the same time, and her brother Dozer was neutered a week later. They both did great and the recovery time was quick. The hardest part was trying to keep them quiet and not jumping up and down from things. Please keep us posted on how he did. Sending love, hugs and prayers for you and Hugo. I'll watch for your update later. Hugs

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sending prayers, and keep us posted!!! :pray:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
So today my precious boy goes in to have his big op. I'm feeling very sick and nervous already and he's not even at the vets yet :pray:

Nadine, you & Hugo are in my prayers today. Praying for a smooth surgery, may God guide the doctors hands, and may Hugo come out perfectly with no complications! Big hugs & sloppy kiss from Tyson. Please keep us posted throughout the day!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:pray: and good thoughts for Hugo. Martha was spayed and had entropian surgery on both eyes all at once, and she was fine. Sending thoughts of good treats for Hugo.
The worst of the surgery was the cone!!!

OP
N

Nadine27

Jan 19, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
Thank you sooo much everyone your all so kind. Sugary when well it took 3 and a half hours. They had to take all the tail off and sort out his tail pocket the only problem is they had to cut very close to his bottom so at the moment is all very numb so he can't feel wether he is goin to the toilet or not. They said it make take a few weeks for the feeling to come back so iv stocked up on puppy pads. I. Just had a chat with the vet now he's up and walking about he's his very jolly self loving the fact he has lots of people to see and that he has food lol. Can't wait till tomorrow when I get him home.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@Nadine27 That is wonderful news! So relieved to hear that Hugo has done well with his surgery, and is walking around greeting people. Also ask your vet about what to do about cleaning him,when he has accidents, since it will take awhile for him to realize that he has to go. (cleaning stitches,etc.) It's always great to hear GOOD news!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.