OP
N

Nadine27

Jan 19, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
Thank you that was the first thing I asked. It's all internal stitches and he has a drain to drain the fluid out. They said they are giving me wipes and will show me more tomorrow when I collect. As iv not even seen him yet :-( and not aloud till we collect him

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you sooo much everyone your all so kind. Sugary when well it took 3 and a half hours. They had to take all the tail off and sort out his tail pocket the only problem is they had to cut very close to his bottom so at the moment is all very numb so he can't feel wether he is goin to the toilet or not. They said it make take a few weeks for the feeling to come back so iv stocked up on puppy pads. I. Just had a chat with the vet now he's up and walking about he's his very jolly self loving the fact he has lots of people to see and that he has food lol. Can't wait till tomorrow when I get him home.

So happy all went well and he is up and about! The healing will fly by.. first night home will be the toughest for you so get your rest tonight and know the weekend will be LONG..... hugs and bully kisses to you all

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Nadine, I too am happy that the surgery went will for little Hugo! Hoping and praying for a very smooth recovery period for him.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
This is wonderful news!!! Yeay Hugo, can't wait til he's back home & feeling better. Get ready for a few nights of no rest. hee hee. Give him extra love & cuddles from us all!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Thank you sooo much everyone your all so kind. Sugary when well it took 3 and a half hours. They had to take all the tail off and sort out his tail pocket the only problem is they had to cut very close to his bottom so at the moment is all very numb so he can't feel wether he is goin to the toilet or not. They said it make take a few weeks for the feeling to come back so iv stocked up on puppy pads. I. Just had a chat with the vet now he's up and walking about he's his very jolly self loving the fact he has lots of people to see and that he has food lol. Can't wait till tomorrow when I get him home.
I am glad Hugo did well.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[MENTION=13557]Nadine27[/MENTION] - Please let us know how Hugo is doing today? Did you pick him up yesterday or was it today??

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hoping to hear that Hugo is home and doing well. The first few days will be rough,but things will get better! :hug::hug:for you and Hugo!

OP
N

Nadine27

Jan 19, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo
Hugo is finally home. But it's breaking my heart to see him not settling down n moan. He's up and down like a yo yo. He finally just settled down n snoring his head off. But if me or my partner move that's it he's awake.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.