Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Dozer and Blossom got this new Bomber Ball, it's as hard as the Kong Ball, so we thought they wouldn't be able to chew through it, and it would last a while, well Blossom had it for less than 2 minutes and I heard her coughing, so I looked at the ball and she had managed to bite a piece off of it. Don't bother buying this brand of ball it's not Bully proof. Lol. She wasn't happy that I took it away from her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 130

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I still haven't found a toy here in South Africa that our dogs can't break in a minute or less:fie: Some pet shops have Kong toys but the prices here are ridiculous:(

The toy you have there looks like it would last... bulldogs... strong, stubborn and determined to destroy:tongue:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We had one of those for all of about 10 seconds and it was Aria that destroyed it and not Harlea. Toys are tough for us as even the Black Kong are trash in minutes between them so all the girls really have are a few tug toys and their antlers. We have to keep the balls put away unless we are right on top of them when they are playing or they get eaten.

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We are fine with the Kong Bells and the Kong Balls, they have had their balls for over a year and the Kong Bells since we brought the dogs home. This Bomber Ball was as hard as the Kong Jolly Ball so we thought it would be okay.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus and Frankie ate their Jolly Ball within 10mins! I will be staying away from that ball!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wow… I'm glad you posted this Monica, because I was tempted to get Wally one :(

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thanks for the post! I think Tyson has chewed through every single thing we've ever gotten him so we stopped buying him "toys" - the only things we give him now are antlers.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thanks for the info, [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] glad that you found out quickly enough-before more was swallowed! We have a large Jolly ball (horse size) with the handle, and Maude loves it! No one else is "allowed it" but she can only play with it outside(for her playing consists of carrying it around, and occasionally chewing on it) If I ever get it before she does, I can throw it for her-but she doesn't play fetch-she plays"Maude keeps it" I can not get it away from her-no growling,she just hangs on. When we go in, she has to leave it outside! Seems dog toy makers don't really know what TOUGH is!!!:bulldog:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.