I am THAT person

tater119

Dec 25, 2014
New York
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mojo
Yup, I've turned into an EB mom lol, spoiling my dog rotten and don't even care what the price tag is :p
This doesn't even show his second bed and other assorted things that I have gotten or plan on getting (let's just say a skateboard is on it's way)
mojo3.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Yup, I believe that if you are a member of this forum, you are "that" person. We are all crazy about our bullies here! Looks like Mojo has some good stuff there! Spoil him rotten, he deserves it. Hee hee.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Wow Mojo hit the jackpot! you are in good company. Saturday my husband and I were at Best Buy which is in the same shopping center as Petco. When we were walking to the car, I said, let's go to petco and spend all of our money on the boys. When I kept walking to the car my husband says, What, we aren't going to petco?? It's all about the Bullys!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:bravo: one very well prepared Momma!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yup, I've turned into an EB mom lol, spoiling my dog rotten and don't even care what the price tag is :p
This doesn't even show his second bed and other assorted things that I have gotten or plan on getting (let's just say a skateboard is on it's way)
View attachment 84388

Exactly as it should be. Your training's going great!
Carry on! :D

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Good girl [MENTION=13394]tater119[/MENTION] Shopping for your Bullie is required!!!:yes:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
You're just getting started... lol.

I went to the meat shop and loaded 60lbs of beef hearts, 40lbs of chicken leg quarters, 30lbs of pork butt roasts, 30lbs of ground beef, 20lbs of whiting, 15lbs of chicken liver, 10lbs of beef kidney, and 5lbs of pork brains. The guy lining up behind us commented - let me guess, you're a doomsday prepper. My son said - we're out of dog food. I about died of embarrassment... I didn't want them to think we think their store is crap such that their meat is only good for dog food...

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

I went to the meat shop and loaded 60lbs of beef hearts, 40lbs of chicken leg quarters, 30lbs of pork butt roasts, 30lbs of ground beef, 20lbs of whiting, 15lbs of chicken liver, 10lbs of beef kidney, and 5lbs of pork brains. The guy lining up behind us commented - let me guess, you're a doomsday prepper. My son said - we're out of dog food. I about died of embarrassment... I didn't want them to think we think their store is crap such that their meat is only good for dog food...

Very funny

OP
tater119

tater119

Dec 25, 2014
New York
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mojo

Hahaha....you should see my Amazon Cart at times! As soon as my car is fixed I'm planning on getting him a bunch more toys, although he seems to like my 15 month old daughters toys just fine LOL.

peteyrulz

Sep 20, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey
Mojo is in good company. I, too, am a member of Bulldog Spoilers Anonymous.

It's a disease! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.