Anyone's bulldog not allowed on the couch? ...and more!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
We have a strict rule here! No bullies on the couch...ever!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 60

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Ours are not allowed on the couch either, for the simple reason that Boeboe will throw a fit if she's on the couch and one of the others even exists in the room, we'll have a full on fight right away:fie: I do let Joey on the couch when she's in the living room though, but then Boeboe and Bennie are not allowed in the room... we have a bit of a situation with our bulldogs but that's a different story:blush2:

Joey and Boeboe has occasionally peed on their beds, Boeboe hasn't done it in very very long but Joey did it the other day twice in a row but after that she stopped again. I think you can try and give her the bed back, she might have grown out of it:) My guess is that they pee on their stuff to mark that it's theirs... so maybe she does it cos it smells to new... When Joey and Boeboe has peed on their beds it's always JUST after I've washed the beds:facepalm2:

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
I personally don't allow Ace on the couch. I did when he was 15 lbs, but that lasted a couple of weeks only! Ha! The reason I never did it is due to company. I didn't want him trying to get on the couch when we had company over. Also, we had just bought light colored leather couches ;). I have to admit when he comes close to me and stares, I sit on the floor to be right next to him scratching him all over. lol

rub504

Dec 4, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Benson
I only let Benson on the couch when he was a puppy. Now he can't be on the couch. Cant stand the hairs on the couch or on my clothes. I already have to deal with the kids clothes full of hair. Benson is very smart and isn't stubborn and listens. I only need to tell him once.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.